- Intel® Celeron® processor J1900, up to 2.42 GHz
- Fanless & ventilation-free
- Supports 2 expansion slots
- 10 to 30 VDC to DC power supply
- Compact & front I/O design
- -10°C to +50°C operating temperature range
The IPC922-215-FL is an energy-efficient fanless 2-slot industrial system with rugged mechanism and optimized expandability. The extreme compact IP30-rated IPC922-215-FL utilizes an onboard Intel® Celeron® quad core processor J1900 2.42GHz with one DDR3L 1333 up to 8 GB memory. To fulfill difference application needs, the rugged Intel® Bay Trail SoC barebone embedded system provides great expansion capability with two flexible PCI/PCIe slots that can be customized. Additionally, the Axiomtek IPC922-215-FL can withstand temperatures ranging from -10°C to 50°C, and is equipped with a wide range 10 ~ 30 VDC power input for industrial application.