- 21.5" FHD projected capacitive multi-touch screen
- Fanless design with LGA1150 socket 4th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Haswell)
- 2.5" 7/9.5 mm SATA HDD, CFast™ and mSATA
- WLAN module & antenna (optional)
- 2 Gigabit LAN, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 & 2 COM ports
- IP65 flat front bezel and rugged design
- Supports panel mount and optional VESA arm/desktop stand/wall mount
- 2 PCI Express Mini card slots
The GOT3217W-881-PCT fanless multi-touch panel PC features the new Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors. The panel PC is equipped with a 21.5” Full HD TFT LCD with 250nits brightness. The fanless design and waterproof enclosure (IP65-rated front panel) makes it highly reliable and can avoid damage from spillage. The compact 21.5-inch wide-screen touch panel PC also has slim design and rich I/O connectivity, offers optional connection to 3G/GPRS and Wi-Fi. The Intel® Core™-based GOT3217W-881-PCT is an excellent human machine interface (HMI) platform for applications in shopping center and supermarket as a self-service kiosk, factory, and building automation fields.
To meet different application needs, the GOT3217W-881-PCT panel PC features dual PCI Express Mini Card slots, one 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD bay, and one CFast™ socket. Other I/O interfaces include two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, audio (Line-out), and a HDMI output. The ruggedized panel PC can be panel mounted, wall mounted, VESA mounted, or desk mounted. It is certified with CE to meet industry grade approval standards and also compatible with Windows® 7/8 Professional and Windows® Embedded Standard 7/8.